Serv-Clip Type 1
- For mounting on pressurized pipes
- No shutdown of installations
- 1/4″ screw for hydraulic and gear oils
Serv-Clip Type 2
- For mounting on unpressurized pipes with sensors
- Minimal downtime of installations
- 3.8″ screw for hydraulic and gear oils
- Measure pressure
- Take oil samples
- Bleed lines/Install pressure gauges
- Install pressure sensors or pressure switches
- Carry out particle measurements according to ISO or NAS classes
- Install flow filters
- Smart manufacturing through Modern IoT, industry 4.0
- Quick and low-cost installation
- No need to cut pipes
- No cleaning necessary
- No contamination of fluids
Serv-Clip USA LLC
To ensure that our components
meet the highest quality standards,
our skilled employees rely on expert
knowledge, leveraging the most
recent technological innovations
The superior quality and high efficiency of our products is achieved through highly organized manufacturing processes.
Our measuring connectors and sensors are based on more than 20 years of application experience gathered by closely working with our customers and suppliers.
*1 Bar = 14.5 PSI (pounds per square inch)
- Pressure: 0 to 630 Bar (9100 PSI)
- Temperature: -40 to +120°C
- Flow rate up to 600 L/min or Leakage from 0.02 L/min for Serb-Clip Type 2
Our sensors are integrated directly with Serv Clip Type 2. This means you can measure and control your hydraulic’s systems’ flow rate,
leakage, pressure, and temperature with optional sensors in an easy and quick 5-minute installation without cutting any pipes.
Flow Rate Sensor
Monitor flow rate and wear of pumps/cylinders, filter transmittance, measure the speed of hydraulic motors, nozzle flow rate, and heat exchangers. Accumulators are operable.
Oil leaks are expensive. A single hydraulic leak of one drop per second are equal to 420 gallons of oil in a 12-month period. In addition to the cost of lost oil, machine parts can be damaged if the leak is severe. With the leakage sensor, measure seal damages and leakage identification to prevent possible oil leaks and machine damage.
In addition to its robust and compact design, the sensor stands out by its high accuracy and its extensive measurement range. As a standard, the housing and all parts exposed to the liquid are made of stainless steel.
The temperature sensor can be used for direct temperature measurements inside pipes, such as hydraulic and lubricating oil pipes.